maandag 14 augustus 2017

More than mortal



 
 
 
timeless, priceless it seemed
 
when I returned from the womb
 
deep down in our world
 
 
I had learned how to love,
 
how to give,
 
 
not to anger
 
angels of knowledge
 
a heritage to this earth
 
how to humor them, how to mend them
 
a tool to my using
 
 
I
 
became more than mortal
 
death had no secrets
 
life danced at mu feet
 
 
seen many faces of the sun
 
saw beyond the moon
 
I
 
had the key to it all
 
 
yet, I didn't dare to unleash these powers
 
i posessed in to this innocent world
 
it was still an infant,
 
in its own right
 
 
not knowing what to choose
 
all I could do was, leave my love
 
and return when it had
 
matured
 
 
 
(c)  JR. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...