zondag 6 augustus 2017

Wrongs of life





has anybody asked me about the pain that has been
 
has anybody asked me about the troubles I've seen
 
has anybody felt the wrongs life sometimes breaths
 
would it have been different if strenght had not been
 
 
 
would it have forsaken me had my armour been pierced
 
it would have had it not been, so if you ask me how it was
 
it was huge it was that wrong of life nobody wants to see
 
it was one of those dreams only meant for me to dream
 
 
an' yes I deam, ev'ry second,, ev'ry minute, ev'ry hour
 
ev'ry breath I inhale, ev'ry drop o' water I waste away
 
an' ev'ry day I hope I can make through to another day
 
an' ev'ry day grants me a moment thankin' life again
 
 
so if you ask me how was life today I stare in anger

an'  disbelief
 
is he jokin' is he sane has he seen the wrongs of life
 
does he know what it is like when it wrongs you again
 
he doesn't  dream 'cause life has not wronged him today
 
 
an yes, I dream ev'ry hour, ev'ry day, ev'ry breath I inhale
 
an yes, I dream, ev'ry hour, ev;ry day, ev'ry breath I inhale
 
an yes, I dream, I dream an' dream
 
 
 
 
(c) JR.   july  2017

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...