woensdag 9 augustus 2017

Roses





remember me to the roses
 
we took
 
remember me to the fiields
 
we lay in
 
 
remember me to the alleys

we

walked through


could I say we were in love

remember me as I was


I

can remember you even if I can't

get to you

ev'ry day you are more beautifull

in

a mind that's been restricted for timeless

years


remember me to the roses



and the roses have grown as they

must


those fields  must be larger I trust

our

alleys will be longer to run


will love have lingered on long enough


will you remember me as I was



could I say we were in love


remember

me

to
 
the
 
roses


(c)   JR.   2014   (c)   Photo    JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...