donderdag 31 augustus 2017

Missed you comin' in




I'm
 
always
 
there
 
where they can find me, and I'm not far away
 
mostly I give in, I just can't win
 
same ol' thing
 
 
where have you bin lately
 
we missed you comin' in
 
 
I'm
 
always there where they can find me
 
and I'm not far away, not for you
 
you're my begin, I easily give in, I just can't win
 
where have you been
 
just
 
comin'
 
in
 
 
I
 
was anyway, they were about, she was around
 
I just can't win, you're my begin, I easily give in
 
and
 
they always know where to find me
 
I'm
 
not far away
 
 
they kow I'm there, they all care, they all want me
 
especially,
 
she
 
'cause she needs me
 
where have I bin, she knows I was just comin' in
 
she knows they're my ways
 
I've
 
always bin somewhere
 
they all care
 
they still know I'm there
 
where they can find me, if they need me
 
they come 'round, they've missed me
 
mostly I give in, run with the pack, 'cause she's my begin
 
she knows I know
 
 
'where have you bin lately
 
just
 
comin'
 
in''
 
(c) JR.  eightees

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...