vrijdag 11 augustus 2017

Lazy Love




there's an energy in my bones, I can feel it flow
 
as I'm drinkin' this wine not sacred not mine
 
I can feel it flow, feel a lazy love flow
 
and I couldn't  think of a better way
 
than to spend it with you
 
 
 
wishin' you the most possible happynesss you could have
 
let the flow never come to rest, let the feelin' grow
 
your hungry eyes touch my precious wine
 
feels the lazy love flow inside
 
 
there's  an energy in my bones, I can feel it flow
 
let the lazy love flow, I was  lost so were you
 
you were there I was too
 
 
we felt it right from the start, a lazy love was risin' up
 
we didn't need much for it to live
 
we didn't care if it dwindeld a bit
 
a lazy love was all it was
 
 
we didn't care if it was a lazy love it was there
 
an' it flowed right through our hearts
 
 
there's an energy in my bones, I can feel it flow
 
I can feel a lzy love flow and I couldn't think
 
of a better way than to spend it
 
with you
 
 
 
(c) JR.
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...