woensdag 30 augustus 2017

Maybe I can care or even love



 
 
comin'
 
from the past reachin' in to my dream
 
you come to me in the shadow of my thought
 
maybe
 
I
 
can care or even love
 
as long as you stay, don't leave me again
 
as
 
you
 
did
 
when we were kids
 
took of an' you were gone,
 
you came in to my thought, when I least expected it
 
in
 
my dream you were caught
 
maybe I can care or even love
 
 
I
 
try to make you stay, I want to know where I can find you again
 
but
 
my dream's  fadin' not much time left
 
so tell me where you are, I want6 to know the place
 
'cause I really care
 
 
 
once
 
you were in my world, it's somethin' I can't shake
 
I
 
shuffle my deck o' cards
 
up
 
comes the queen o' hearts, yes, you belong in my heart
 
maybe now I can care or even love
 
 
many
 
do say a dream's no fake
 
come back to me tonight, to tell me exactly
 
wher it is you hide, 'cause I can feel somethin's  not right
 
once I know I'll come an' take you away
 
from
 
whatever it is, that keeps you caged,
 
in the shade
 
where we met, laughed, never realisin'
 
what we had
 
after
 
so much we shared
 
I
 
think I can care or even
 
love
 
(c)  JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...