vrijdag 18 augustus 2017

Game of genuine suspence

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
my
 
lips
 
haven't kissed
 
in
 
a
 
thousand weeks
 
love not seen for a thousand weeks
 
 
I'm waitin' for the one
 
that has to be won over, by a game played
 
in
 
a
 
thousand ways, in a thousand years
 
will it cut my tears
 
 
tears
 
cut in a thousand ways
 
 
she has a lot to explain, why she's here
 
after all those years
 
 
my
 
woman, who came
 
 to
 
unburden my days
 
in a thousand ways, to make up for the waste
 
she couldn't explain
 
gave
 
me back the taste
 
how lovers play their games
 
their games of pretence, their games
 
of
 
genuine suspense
 
 
 
 
(c) JR.   eightees

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...