woensdag 30 augustus 2017

Lost it somewhere

 
 
 
 
 
I'd
 
like to travel 'round ev'ry corner
 
'round ev'ry bend, uncover any stone
 
cut through wilderness, go down any road
 
see
 
if trust is there, I've lost it somewhere
 
 
 
lookin' in ev;ry town, searchin'  ev'ry lane
 
searchin' way down, where nobody's been
 
enter any cave, deep
 
 
 
I'd l;ike to travel, look for more, see if it's there
 
lost it somewhere
 
 
board a ship sailin' , sand
 
crossin' endless miles, in countless desserts
 
still it goes on
 
 
I haven;t seen it all, I've searched valleys
 
climbed over mountains, drank from their water
 
watched the skies, if it was up there
 
guess it would be mine
 
 
no sign comin' to me at all
 
so I abandon my quest, return home for a rest
 
somebody in the door, waitin there with a trust in her eyes
 
I
 
just couldn;t find
 
 
it
 
will be some time, before I travel
 
yet
 
another
 
mile
 
(c) JR. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...