donderdag 28 december 2017

My Dream


walking about the lively town
on days autumn claims
my thoughts drift away

I feel it all getting to me
no commitment to please
walking of in a setting sun

slowly starting to run
geting away from it all
running into endless walls

in the distance an image shows
walking where the sun is low
I try to get as close as I can

slowly I come 'round the bend
past all those endless walls
I start running will I fall

will I get where I want
will I get there for nightfall
will I get there at all

too slowly 'round the bend
my last breath spent
buried the sun in the sand

I was lost slowly I ran
fell over an edge into light
coming to a hall with a door

running through a corridor
smoke leads to steam
where is my image, my dream

(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...