donderdag 31 augustus 2017

Somebody, somewhere




I
 
simply cannot stay, I've got to l;eave
 
 
'cause  somewhere, somebody's   waitin'for me
 
knows I'm comin'
 
expects me at a certain time
 
I
 
will
 
arrive
 
 
see
 
a
 
shadow runnin' in to the light
 
 
I
 
unfurl  my arms
 
 
somebody, somewhere was waitin' allright
 
I
 
was right on time
 
 
somebody, somewhere
 
will wait for me ev'ry day, ev'ry hour
 
'till
 
 I
 
come again
 
a
 
shadow will run to me all the same
 
a
 
happy time, a happy place
 
'till
 
I
 
have to go
 
 
it's
 
 
hard to break away
 

 
 
somebody, somewhere
 
is
 
waitin' for me again
 
 
(c) JR. eightees

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...