zondag 13 augustus 2017

The Game







I'll always be thinkin' of you
 
even if you don't of me
 
there'll always be that touch you left behind
 
 
it
 
was more than kind
 
yes, you spend time with me
 
 
time our own 'cause we came more than
 
close
 
 
and you were lost in me, as I was in you
 
yet you didn't come through
 
you came an' you went
 
in the same way
 
I
 
found
 
you
 
 
 
strugglin' for you as I was all the time
 
tryin'to save me an'  you, were we used
 
I really couldn't say
 
 
we
 
played the game
 
which i would recognise anwhere
 
 
in it was you
 
why couldn't you keep me as you
 
should
 
 
 
(c)  JR.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...