vrijdag 4 augustus 2017

Just the feelin'






there are no words, you're one of a kind
 
one above questioning, there you were
 
ginvin' strenght, hope and dignaty
 
when it was needed, you were
 
a rock to depend on
 
 
 
a listener, counceler, my lover and friend
 
my friend
 
without helping it happened
 
I still wonder how it did
 
would it be friend
 
 
I could have no better, still  I value your qualities
 
I treasure your love and kindness, it wasn't waisted
 
I'm gratefull for the time you spend on me
 
but
 
things are as they are, feelings change
 
I wish they hadn't, had to admit they did
 
I changed a mystery to me, all I needed you had
 
 
just
 
the feelin' lacked
 
 
 
(c) JR. 2013

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...