woensdag 15 november 2017

Poor, poor heart



wounded in a particular place
where I hid a particular name
I reached the end of my capacity
to recover from this raging agony
it goes on and on an endless time
my poor, poor heart was on the line

what is to be done
lying down
in her naked sun
it overpowered me 
as an incoming wave
I was told
there was no longer
 a room or place for me
my poor, poor heart
almost jumped its case
I was so surprised
at what hit me at the time
my poor, poor heart
almost lost its mind

I gazed in disbelieve
at what was coming over me
a woman
perfect as far as I could see
wounded a particular place in me
something kept me alive
in these perilious times
irony it was, I was cured by someone
I, in many days hadn't thought of

finally when I came to rest
my poor, poor heart came apart
in tenthousand pieces,
collected one by one
by someone I hardly knew anything of
I was build, ev'ry second, minute
back to what I was
my poor, poor heart
mended from the past

(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...