zaterdag 11 november 2017

Messenger



I smell autumn in the air
must find a shelter when
the air is still a breeze

and I will meet you in the forest
with your ebony eyes staring in
the distance at me

autumn has sent me its messenger
to keep me in a stormy weather
rainy days never did I complain

she gave her warmth to me
which was all I ever asked
and days became more or less
nights

that only a new season could subside
and when it came, it was hard to take
leave
of something that had become a part
of me

I had a choice go with her
become a Messenger of autumn
if need
as winter was not far away and
almost in reach


(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...