vrijdag 10 november 2017

Yesterday



the rain's hittin' me
with respect
it is a summer rain
it isn't wet
coolin' me down
way out of town

in a field
where the only noise is
buzzing bees
takin' it home as I do
when I'm with her alone
in these Woods

the field knows
it's being used
it doesn't mind
it comes to bloom

takin' me an' Sally far away
in to the colours of the day
an' we don't mind we've got time
to lay down be surprised
by the freshness of it all

our green wall
will never come down
will never decay
we don't intend to stay
takin' it home
as to remind summer days

in their prime
where nothing was lost
with so much to give
little did we take
it didn't break
the freshness
of...
yesterday



(c) JR. 2017
 
 
 
 









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...