maandag 20 november 2017

Buried in time



well,
lookin', searchin', wondering
lookin' for answers buried in
time

unexpected findin', and yet
not wantin' to find those lost
memories blowin' your mind

yet,
there it is, staring me in the face
findin' you again I see myself in
your face

same look, same smile, twinkle in the eye
it's all there buried in time, somethin' left
behind

yes,
not admitting, but it moves me
somethin' in the eye, I look knowin'
nothin' can come of this, it should stay
buried in time

an' again I turn away,
knowing how much
it will hurt,
still,...it's best buried in time

(c) JR.  21-11-2017

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...