zondag 12 november 2017

When you touch



an' when we laughed
at the crack of dawn
with nobodyelse there
where nobody would care
with nobody to share

all things were fair
our breed was rare
one of a kind we survived
a raging storm in time

and when you touch
I'm lifted high
higher than the skies
I seize a passing light

it's you...

something
I've been waiting for
tremors run through me
my mind is satisfied
my heart's runnin' a mile

'cause it's you...

and when we touch
I'm lifted high
where I reach out
and get so much

I'm stunned,
it's enough
to hold on to
just don't stop
and I'm lifted high...

'cause it's you


(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...