maandag 13 november 2017

Wondering


when times are rough
a change is needed
I get up, dial a number
the answer is sweet

she knows,
I'm in trouble
and really bleeding

she knows
I need a soft touch
when I arrive it's all there
I don't have to ask
somebody's there to care

when I've done
a bit of dying
which is a case
of surviving
I get my case
fill it up again

no words can pay
for the treatment
she  gave
she knows
doesn't ask either
she's happy I'm okay
she has enough care
to give away

I'm on my feet
trying out the world
I can live again
it's no easy life
but it's all I have

she knows
she's there
when it gets too much
she's there
all the time

wondering when...
I'll come again

(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...