zaterdag 23 september 2017

Seasoned man

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've
 
 seen many seasons come and go
 
seen winters die, summers grow
 
I'm
 
a
 
man of many seasons
 
 
love
 
found me once and went by
 
lasted 'till the end of summer
 
she went where the sun never sets
 
I
waved and never saw her again
 
a
 
midsummernights dream it was
 
 
 
the
 
hurt stayed with me many seasons
 
I never quite recovered from the pain
 
it
 
forever reminded me of her name
 
she stayed with me in my heart
 
she
 
 took posession of a big part
 
it's
 
been many seasons since
 
and
 
all I hear now is the wind
 
it
 
lives in the trees near me
 
I
 
form an image of her to see
 
but many seasons went by
 
life got a meaning again
 
it
 
now is an old memory that died
 
I'm
 
a
 
man
 
that saw mamy seasons
 
 
(c) JR.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...