donderdag 21 september 2017

Midsummer night

 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm
 
standin' in the porch
 
with
 
the moon shinin' on my face
 
with
 
my mind in the past, seems like yesterday
 
it
 
looks all the same
 
I
 
still don't understand, we had a great thing goin'
 
all
 
of a sudden you went
 
to
 
merry
 
Marryland
 
 
me
 
an' my boat
 
must have been less interesting
 
I
 
still have it, might you wanna know
 
I
 
still fish, but I've lost my soul
 
 
 
last
 
thing I heard you married a lawyer down in Marry land
 
hope
 
you're  happy, can't say I am
 
never understood why you went, maybe some day
 
the
 
reason will be clear
 
 
 
Midsummernight
 
makes me moody, I really shouldn't care
 
but
 
there it is, it keeps creapin' up
 
something
 
Midsummernight
 
always
 
does
 
 
(c) JR.
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...