zaterdag 23 september 2017

Life



I'm
 
standing here right out of the blue, in a ray of light
 
don't know what to do
 
don't believe in life anymore, but I've go to hang on
 
just
 
for the sake of living
 
I
must
 
get through this  , it will cease to excist, but it'll  take time,
 
 
 
I
 
flip a dime
 
time will be all mine, my life is like a shell, hollow and empty
 
getting
 
drowned by its sea of emotion
 
 
 
thrust upon a shore, barely alive
 
I
 
will
 
recover
 
 
I
 
will crawl to freedom and take it by its tail
 
I
 
will shake it be once more in the running again
 
and
 
get
 
rid of my pain, that grabs me again and again
 
 
 
I
want to get rid of it  and be whole again,'cause I'm downcast
 
thrown un to the ground where I crawl around
 
looking for way out
 
as
 
always in myself , got to do it myself, to be whole again
 
I'll
 
take my stand , be back on the edge , work my way back
 
and
 
I
 
ask myself what do I want from this life
 
 
 
it
 
is
 
not much some sanity to live on in peace
 
and
 
lie
 
under the appletree
 
thinking
 
this life it is to
 
be
 
(c)  JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...