dinsdag 19 september 2017

Last Train



standin'in the road alone
 
I
 
see trains passin' by
 
I
 
don't know which one to take, don't know which way to go
 
Im
 
sad an' out of control
 
 
I
 
must make an effort, to pull myself together

there's
 
a
 
faint smell in the air, must be the turn of the weather
 
I'll
 
take
 
my
 
chances

whatever
 
 
 
I
 
lost too much of my life, it's shaken up startin' to slide
 
 
decisions

 are to be taken now
 
somethin' died in me today
 
I
 
must take it lyin' down
 
 
last train
 
is
 
at
 
the
 
station
 
 
I'll
 
take it got no explanation
 
it's
 
takin' me in to a future, I don't know much about
 
 
train's leavin'
 
I'm
 
checkin'
 
out
 
(c)  JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...