dinsdag 12 september 2017

Like to read





love
 
to
 
read in my own time
 
I
 
need to know what's goin' on down the road all the time
 
 
it's
 
a way of life that has to be satisfied
 
and
 
I
 
want to know it all
 
 
read what's there to tell, sometimes it rings a bell
 
 
the
 
story they tell I know it all to well
 
it's about myself it is so crystal clear, I must have been here
 
come through a door opened years before
 
 
I,
I
 
didn't know I was on show
 
my
 
tale had been told, it's all in here to read
 
 
I
 
can't believe it's about me, 'cause I wasn't there
 
has been written in another time, that's the answer to me
 
 
so
 
I
 
read,  and read it well
 
first
 
person to know how life's gonna be
 
when
 
i
 
finish I wonder are there more like this
 
'cause it doesn't give  all the answers how a life
 
has to be lived
 
there
 
must be more people like me who like to read
 
come
 
across a story they can hardly believe
 
what it is they read when they understand they know they're
 
the
 
few chosen  that get a look
 
ahead
 
and
 
know what life's gonna be
 
 
(c) JR.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...