vrijdag 15 september 2017

Spitting kiss





a
 
woman to kiss is what I missed
 
 
always
 
wait 'till dark, kiss will come by itself
 
protected
 
by
 
an

old oak tree
 
with
 
your glasses on you kissed and missed me
 
hitting the tree
 
as
far as I can tell my ear was hit as well
 
it
 
was dribblin' wet, before I could say
 
 
'wrong place Beth '
 
 
 
she started over, neck, eyes, anything near by
 
couldn't  see the sky, my vieuw was blocked by a wholle lot of spit
 
 
kiss of a woman, yes kiss of a woman
 
I
 
missed
 
 
 
always wanted to be soakin' wet
 
have
 
a
 
worn out face, lips frayed at the dge my towel will have me dry yet
 
 
but
 
what a surprise, it's going on all the time
 
gettin' more
 
I
 
will ever need, some treat better she'll never be
 
finding new spots ev'rytime
 
kiss
 
of
 
a
woman yes kiss of a woman
 
is
 
what

 I

missed
 
 
 
(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...