donderdag 26 oktober 2017

Sometimes

 
 
 
sometimes I love her sometimes she won't
sometimes I hate her sometimes she won't
sometimes I frown sometimes she's down
sometimes I frown
 
'cause she's not in town
'cause she follows me around
'cause she's there feeling out
 
she knows, I know
she knows, I know
she knows I know
it makes us feel close
it makes us feel good
 
sometimes we unwind with wine
sometimes we really get close
we don't know how we can cope
and we really hit the bolt
 
we\re blown righ to the top
so close we never saw home
it's when we stop an' drop
 
emotion fought its way to the top
we came so close but we stopped
sometimes we don't get to the top
 
sometimes this woman frowns
she wants to have me around
she wants to take me down
sometimes I'm out of town
 
 
(c) JR.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...