woensdag 25 oktober 2017

A name



returning to a place
I couldn't  name, I couldn't find
I couldn't see, I was blind

returning to the past
couldn't find a laugh
couldn't find my tree
couldn't find the happiness
that once lingered there

tied up in my memories
tied up in my past
where I had to leave
in a thundering blast
last piece of love I ever had

didn't get back in time
to look for those pieces
to claim them as mine
bringing them together again
leaving on my lips a name

they won't say it again
a trail has gone cold
memories have grown old
my tongue has gone lame
a name never spoken again

back to a dream
not even near, not even here
not even in sight, gone from
my  life


(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...