donderdag 26 oktober 2017

Singapour girl


Singapour girl you fly and fly
with those sweet ebony eyes
you
could lead me in to surprise
 
where ever you go,
where ever the journey takes you
I will folow, '
cause you dealt a blow to my heart
 
which took it completely apart
it
whispers only one phrase
Singapour girl take me away
and
lead me to places I've never been
lead me in to this unending dream
let me believe your nothing but real
 
take me to the corners of your heart
with those eyes nothing less than devine
melting me down if I were ice
 
bringing me down to your side
forgetting there's a day or night
I'm  swimming in to a paradise
 
joining me in my lonely soul
 Singapour girl you brought me home
Singapour girl you took me hole
 
 
(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...