woensdag 27 december 2017

Blue, Blue, Heart



It's cold, wet an' dark, it's the time of the year
that turns your head in a downward spin
a
promise a 'cold, wet an' dark winter time blues'
will set in
 
starin' at your TV, sippin' some leftover wine
hoping it will turn for the better and... 
Christmass is of your mind
 
another year  will be standing guard
with its 'cold, wet and dark  heart',  yet
I discover a ray of light and... my
darkness is surprised

it is sunshine it reappears, clears up my sky,
clears up my mind and for a moment...my 'cold,
wet and dark blues' disappear are out of sight
 
I'm alive, singin', shinin' life's good for a while
with that other year, a new year singin' its song
standin' guard a promise my 'cold, wet an' dark
winter time blues' will choose to leave my
blue, blue heart


(c) JR.  27-12-2017

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...