woensdag 13 december 2017

Lost



a strange sensation
ran through me
I was at the station
I was knocked out
he had me beat

lost in my words
I tried to explain
wasn't it a mistake
I tried to plead

he wouldn't give in
didn't he love me
we had something goin'
goin' down well

but he was leaving
goin' out of town
throwin' my life to pieces
leavin' me hell

lost in my words
I felt the hurt
comin' on strong
my screams rang out

almost blew my mind
for all the lies
wasted my life
caught my breath

he finally went to
that pretty girl an' all
the one he loved best
leavin' me here

sheddin' no tears
my love was dying
the ashes were blown away
words...came back to me again

(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...