vrijdag 1 december 2017

Old Cult Bizar


I smell,
the mystery in the air
it's ripe I pluck my hair
where priests have trodden

my feet do me bother
I've come from so far
to witness the old cult bizar

it;s ancient not Greek
you'll find weird signs
at a certain stage of the sun

will show you where to find
what is written down on the
stones of old

they don't grow cold
they're full of fire
for the first time Earth
discovered life they
learned to survive

they were learned those men
that build Stonehenge
it's little things that show
a butterfly not on the wing

carved in stone Stonhenge
his home, centuries past
it still lasts

there's no heaven
for the butterfly to roam
it will stay carved in the
old ways

it never moved
the priests of old
wouldn't approve

its magic is still around
even now the spell is cast
and men is bound

(c) JR.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...