zondag 15 oktober 2017

song unigue


 
 
I  write many songs, I'd  like to lay them at your feet
 
they're the ones that make you smile and all I'm doin'
 
is
giving them away to you
 
and all you do is smile smile 'cause you know
 
who's giving giving them away it shows in your eyes
 
looks like a spell is broken we're free to go, maybe home
 
where I'll sing my songs and you'll be pleased
 
'cause we're something unige
 
 
we make the songs unigue they bring out a smile
 
sung in a style never heard before where ears were closed doors
 
now not anymore they heard the song unigue
 
it
 
brings out the best in you and me
 
the best before and after you've heard it sing
 
it is like a sting bolting right in to the air
 
song unigue is there,  hear it come alive
 
feel it crawling up your spine, stirring up your life
 
yes it is up there allright
 
 
(c) JR.

 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...