zondag 22 oktober 2017

A Life To Live



I've got a life,
not a silly life,
just a life
a life that I live,
a life I do not miss
I live it in style
I live it with a smile

it can be nice
could be poor
could be wild
could be
crossing The Nile
could be sad
lyiing in bed
could be bad

my case I rest
it's a life I've led
is not over yet
there's more to come
so much to be done
a lot get none

I, I get it all
from start to finish
my life is a gimmick
if you want to try
better be wise
you got to have style
you must persist to live
you must be ready to give

you must be ready
to take the worst
living a life like this
is a case of surviving
becomes a case of dying
if you don't know how
you must be taught

I'm afraid by then
I won't be around
'cause I've got more lives
to live
one of them was this

(c) JR. Eightees

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...