dinsdag 25 juli 2017

Collecting




Collecting
 
 
collecting
 
things throughout my life, tires me so
 
I'll leave you tomorrow
 
collecting one ev'ry day
is
why I give them away
 
 
they give me all the challenge I need
 
working the roads collecting one ev'ry day
 
and I know you'll wear it well, tomorrow a dry bell
 
poppin'in the wind, jumpi'n' the gun when I fell
 
must slow down again, must stop playin' the game
 
start givin'  'tomorrows 'away 
 
 
I must, I'm a prime suspect, I'm losin' trust
 
they're just an inch away at knowin'
 
I collect 'tomorrows '  ev'ry day
 
collecting things throughout my life
 
I'll leave you  'tomorrow'
 
wear it well without
a
lie
 
 
(c) JR  Eightees
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...