donderdag 27 juli 2017

At Dawn




I feel air touch my fingers
 
spread over my body
 
float over my face
 
notice my age
 
 
blood
 
rushin' through my veins
 
almost awake at dawn
 
my dreams fly away
 
respiration grows
 
 
I sense the world returnin' to me
 
suddenly I move, open my eyes
 
commit my life to the world
 
at
 
dawn
 
 
I'm yet unable to rise
 
night's clingin' like a cloak
 
I shake it, shape it, fold it, throw it away
 
I'm alive at
 
dawn
 
 
I see the walls that surround me
 
so familiar, so trusting in their need
 
to protect me from reality
 
closin' in at dawn
 
 
 
I bathe
 
water trickles down my spine
 
it's pleasant, a freshenss within
 
dressing with care
 
one glance in the mirror
 
it's all there
 
at
 
dawn
 
 
ready for a new day
 
its challenges, its surprises, its disappointments
 
its difficulties, its beauty
 
born from the womb
 
dawn
 
is
 
 
(c) JR.   2014
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

2018

  Well, na diepe intelligente conversaties omlijst met sfeervolle muziek besloot ik na diep overdenken   vannacht alsnog om 24.00...